- Non-Alcoholic welcome drinks
- Red carpet at the entrance of the Hotel at Check in time
- Traditional floral
- Standard floral decoration at the venue
- Standard lighting
Food & Beverage
- As the events begins food and beverage staff is actively involved.
dinner on the bajot
- Separate bajot for per person.
- Flower arrangements
on the bajots, with a candle on each bajot. Impeccable service of drinks and snacks
and then an elaborated buffet service/TDH Menu with the service of tea coffee
Special function as Mehandi ceremony, Wedding ceremony also can be arranged
follow up with Lunch / Dinner
The tree-lined courtyard is unmatched in its splendor and size, vision of its past
glory is visible at all times.
Bonfire dinner on winter evening transforms the courtyard into a magical setting.
- A traditional welcome and non-alcoholic drinks as per the guest desire.
- Floral Rangoli in the courtyard
- Standard floral decoration
Food & Beverage
Elaborated bar counter with imported and domestic liquors with accompaniments like
soda, soft drinks and cocktail and mocktail . After that buffet dinner or TDH.
Audio / Video arrangements
Audio-visual arrangements like PA system, Plasma screen can be provided for a live coverage.
- Dungar Niwas Courtyard: Ideal for small groups of upto 80 guests; buffets for upto
100 / 200 guests
- Formal banquet – Traditional
- Cocktail dinner
- Wedding ceremony
- Royal experience of the Rajasthan with traditional dinner
- Bar counter
- Seating arrangement as bajot sit down meal or casual style buffet
- Famous Kalbelia dancers with Langa troupe performance
- Bone Fire can be arranged
on the venue
- Puppet show also can be arranged.
- Fire Dance can be organised as per guest demand; pricing extra.
for three minutes at the last.
- DJ sounds and lights pricing discussed with the